/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2011-06-26 19:02:26 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

gussenhovenS
Administrator

EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

Thanks to all who contributed their ideas for the STM32 OpenWorld Design Contest!

June 18 was officially the last day to enter concepts and be eligible for a tool award in Phase 1. If you missed the June 18 deadline, don't worry, you can still participate in the contest and compete for the final cash awards. This deadline only determines those getting Phase 1 tool awards. EvoPrimer is also widely available at distributors. Links to distributors are provided on the  www.stm32circle.com home page.

Many great application ideas have been proposed on a variety of topics related to assisting people with handicaps including:

- $1  for the blind with projects like #169 GPSense that propose hardware/software solutions for tracking userposition and giving tactile or audio feedback to direct the user.
- $1  like #172 Deaf and Dumb Interpreter that translates sign to human voice and vice versa.
- $1  applications such as #206 Wayfinder Prime 1 which proposes using dead reckoning techniques and RF technologies to help users with visual impairments navigate in a transportation hub.
- $1  like #170 SAS Canceller 1.0 that propose to combine condition monitoring with information feedback to the user. SAS Canceller takes this one step further to propose a treatment response for sleep apnea.

These are just a few of the award winning concepts from more than 60 proposed application ideas.

Now the contest enters Phase 2... creating those applications.

We look forward to receiving all completed contest entries by 14 December 2011, here at www.stm32circle.com.

# 2   2011-07-04 18:27:34 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

csrlabs

Re: EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

I am very excited. When will I receive my EvoPrimer?

# 3   2011-07-05 07:32:12 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

yrt
Administrator
Website

The EvoPrimers will be sent this week...

# 4   2011-07-13 14:24:02 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

mahmoudgalal

any one received any thing? up to now,i didn't receive any thing ,not even a  reply for the Contact info e-mail that i sent after the nomination for The EvoPrimers!!

# 5   2011-07-15 09:38:25 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

RWM

I have just received my EvoPrimer :-)

# 6   2011-07-18 14:26:55 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

hgalindo

mahmoudgalal :

any one received any thing? up to now,i didn't receive any thing ,not even a  reply for the Contact info e-mail that i sent after the nomination for The EvoPrimers!!

I'm in the same case, any news?

# 7   2011-07-19 01:48:02 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

thesaint

I initially did not receive any notification. I sent a follow up email 2 days later asking if they got all my contact information. I got a prompt reply that they received my email and confirmations would be sent when they ship.

After a week or so I did not hear anything back on shipments. I sent yet another email asking for a status update. They replied saying that my EvoPrimer was being shipped today. That was on the 13th. I have not heard or received anything since.

Better communication would be ideal but for a free dev kit I'm willing to wait. I'm half tempted to ask for tracking to see what I will get in return. They have been polite and helpful in every email I have sent thus far so what the heck.

# 8   2011-07-19 13:00:49 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

gussenhovenS
Administrator

Hello everyone,
EvoPrimers with STM32 target boards were shipped 11 July.

The award winners receive an EvoPrimer with an STM32 target board.

Three winning entries did not respond to the request for shipping address. If you haven't received a notification of an award, check you email, or contact info@raisonance.com

IMPORTANT NOTE: Not entering a concept, and not winning an award in the concept phase do not preclude you from entering the OpenWorld Contest. You can still enter... and you can still win from $20 000 in cash prizes.

For complete information about the contest, the theme and proposed project concepts go to http://stm32circle.com/projects/contest.php

# 9   2011-07-19 15:22:06 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

Sangjaroen

I have been sent to you. I live in Thailand. Thank you.

# 10   2011-07-19 17:43:40 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

STPrime

Question:  Is the Grand Prize and the Transportation Category exclusive awards?  Or can a transportation theme design win both categories and walk away with $9000.00 in cash prize money?

It is all about coming up with new ways...to do the same old thing.

# 11   2011-07-25 07:07:34 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

gussenhovenS
Administrator

Hi,
All pertinent projects will be considered for the respective awards... no need to declare a prize category.

That said, this means the prizes are not defined as being exclusive.

# 12   2014-02-06 06:19:54 EvoPrimers Awarded to Best Concepts

alex111

its informative.......

awish

Board footer