/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / How to get of the default settings of RIDE 7?

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2010-10-18 09:15:26 How to get of the default settings of RIDE 7?

Eselchen

How to get of the default settings of RIDE 7?

Hi there,
I'd like to do a baseproject, which I can use as "mother" of future project's; in this project all the lib's and tools shall get their own path. This is to prevent collisions against "older" and "newer" lib's like the FW-Lib or something own.
But how can I get of the default settings, especially the "GCC-Compiler/Defines" where the Version Library Define is "OLD_STM32LIB_USED", which means, that, if there are two lib's or functions with the same name, the compiler is forced to use the OLD one (which isn't the right way in my opinion). This setting isn't editable at all. The used version of RIDE 7 is 7.30

Thanks in Advance

Eselchen

# 2   2010-10-19 06:45:57 How to get of the default settings of RIDE 7?

yrt
Administrator
Website

Re: How to get of the default settings of RIDE 7?

What do you mean by "This setting isn't editable at all" ?
This option "OLD_STM32LIB_USED" is defined by the project parameter "LD Linker/Libraries/Use OLD Precompiled Library" with values "Yes" or "No"

# 3   2010-10-21 05:59:57 How to get of the default settings of RIDE 7?

Eselchen

Found! Okay, thanks a lot... it was a little bit unusal for me to find linker-settings affecting the compiler too.... roll

# 4   2010-10-23 05:34:46 How to get of the default settings of RIDE 7?

dev.shyamkumar369

Sir,
    I'm beginner in ARM processor(CORTEX M3). In our company we working on mainly STM32F103XX family. So please guide me or send me any example simple programs  to my personal id <dev.shyamkumar369@gmail.com>........through that i can write programs.
Please reply. ........ Thanking u

Board footer