/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Newbie woes...

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2010-06-12 12:43:40 Newbie woes...

pracas

Newbie woes...

I got my primer2 couple of days back. All well for a start and i used one of the tutorials from the users to get started and it worked like a breeze. Now all of a sudden whenever i try to flash my code(connect primer, run debug mode and then run code) i get an error message stating "USB device not found" or if it connects and programs then it says"lost connection" all of a sudden. In addition to this, when i click on the menu button(orange) on my primer, it shows all '----------' instead of my application name. this is getting resolved if i reset by taking of the battery jumper at the back and put it on again.

Can someone tell me whats happening here? Is this something to do with the circle os?

Cheers,
Pracas

# 2   2010-06-15 14:04:49 Newbie woes...

yrt
Administrator
Website

Re: Newbie woes...

May be you did not create a correct project and you got a problem with the FAT of CircleOS.
How did you create your application project ? Did you select a "STM32_Primer2_CircleOS " processor" in order to have a correct application template ?

Board footer