/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Help regarding fiterProcess() method

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2010-03-19 19:21:00 Help regarding fiterProcess() method (project: ECGMonitor: USB PC Source Code for ECG Primer 1.0)

satishgn

Help regarding fiterProcess() method (project: ECGMonitor: USB PC Source Code for ECG Primer 1.0)

Hi jingxizhang,

I require your help on knowledge of how you implemented the filterProcess method in C#. Below are some ? points
1)Whats the specification of the filter: chebyshev/butterworth, order, samplerate, cutoff freq.
2)why did you use "gain as 231.1047679" in the following code -> xv[6] = (double)data[i] / gain;
3)why did you use "+2048" in the following code -> output[i++] = (short)yv[6]+2048;

Also interested in knowing how you arrived at the coefficient values used in the code. Did you scaled it anyway?
I use the Java applet at http://www.dsptutor.freeuk.com/IIRFilte … esign.html for determining the coeffs.

Sorry, I am a newbie to the brave filter design world & interested in knowhow of filter code.

-Satish.

Board footer