/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Two Primers 2 won't turn on

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2010-03-17 11:42:49 Two Primers 2 won't turn on

kiki_tinc

Two Primers 2 won't turn on

Hi,
I have recently bought two primers2. I download and  installed the new Ride 7 and Rlink from Raisonance web page. On my computer, before that, was already installed Avr Studio.

I'm tottaly newbie in this, so I first try to debug  a few application from your site using Ride 7. How I try to program one of two my primers the computer constantly crashes and reboot and after it my Primer was normally working (I could normally turn it on). But last time I try to debug application computer reboot and my primer stop working (i can't turn it on anymore). When I connect it on USB the red LED lamp is on.

After that i read some post on this forum and I figure it up why debugging with Ride 7 wasn't successful. Knowing that I took my second primer2 and try to program it using add_to_Circle.bat file, it was successful. With my second Primer I allready started to program my own application using Ride7 as editor and bilder. Everything was working perfectly until accidentally my double klik on .c file launched debuging process. And like the first one my primer breakdown. What to do? Now i have two Primers 2 which doesn't work Please help.

I'm tottaly new with this stuff and I don't know what to do. Thanks everyone.
P.S. I'm very sorry becouse of my bad English

# 2   2010-03-17 12:37:08 Two Primers 2 won't turn on

Limba

Re: Two Primers 2 won't turn on

If STM32 crash before enabling power on.
In this situation try program Primer 2 manufacture SW and enable power by pressing power button whole programming time.

# 3   2010-03-17 12:54:02 Two Primers 2 won't turn on

kiki_tinc

How to program something when i can't turn my Primers on.
I disable power on and start debugging process with ride. My primer turn off and now i can not turn it on.

Please help
Thanks

# 4   2010-03-18 06:24:52 Two Primers 2 won't turn on

kiki_tinc

Limba :

If STM32 crash before enabling power on.
In this situation try program Primer 2 manufacture SW and enable power by pressing power button whole programming time.

Thanks,

but I try to program Primer while pressing power button whole time, but nothing. Target power failure. Do you maybe have another advice.

Board footer