/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Congratulations to Raisonance! But ... who are you?

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2010-02-04 16:49:24 Congratulations to Raisonance! But ... who are you?

neogir

Congratulations to Raisonance! But ... who are you?

I wish congratulate the Raisonance team and  Francis Lamotte personally with the Primer2 being #1 , by EE Times annual review. Keep going on!
But... There is not Raisonance name seen anywhere in publication, nor in  EE Times, nor in STM official site (meaning the news about #1). Reading those one could know the Primer2 is manufactured by STM only. But I see the label with "Raisonance" at my Primer1 PCB. Made in China, though, but this is the destiny.
So, there is the question... are you still independent company? Or the some kind of STM branch already (not so bad - in spite of losses more than $1Billion they spent over $2Billion for R&D in 2009)?

Last edited by neogir (2010-02-04 16:51:15)

# 2   2010-02-05 07:31:15 Congratulations to Raisonance! But ... who are you?

Francis
Administrator

Re: Congratulations to Raisonance! But ... who are you?

Thanks Neogir!
Raisonance is a small, fully independent, company, even if STM is a big customer for us.
We have been lucky this year with two important prizes: EE-Times, and also the Sesame of the best hardware for our second activity (tools for the Smart card industry). We have been surprized and it will be difficult to have more next year.
The Primer2 has been designed by Raisonance made specifically for the STM32. Hopefully, we will try to make new products in the future, not only for ST.

Board footer