/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Contest bundle : Miscellaneous !!!

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2008-02-19 18:16:29 Contest bundle : Miscellaneous !!!

lionel
Website

Contest bundle : Miscellaneous !!!

While we are preparing the website to make the contests projects available, you can download here the Contest Miscellaneous Bundle.

It is an HEX file containing all projects presented to the contest that are not games (excluding the Picture-Frame project as well; this one will be downloadable in another package), the associated CircleOS v1.7 and the FAT granting access to the applications from the CircleOS menu.

To program the hex file, simply execute the program_misc.bat file included.

Enjoy!

Lionel

# 2   2010-01-21 10:31:41 Contest bundle : Miscellaneous !!!

Boy Bautista

Re: Contest bundle : Miscellaneous !!!

Hi, good afternoon,

I'm a newbie in this STM32 ARM. I just bought my Primer2 a week ago. I was able to load some applications from this site and able to make it run.

Can somebody assist me on how to make the project "HANDHELD DATA COLLECTOR" working. I had a problem creating a project file for the source "Application.c".

Even if I did so, I got a lot of errors building the project. Maybe I haven't done it correctly.

Need help please! Thanks!

Cheers!

Boy

Last edited by Boy Bautista (2010-01-21 10:39:43)

# 3   2010-01-22 07:17:58 Contest bundle : Miscellaneous !!!

yrt
Administrator
Website

Hi,

It seems that this project was made with CircleOS v3.7, so with previous ST librairies precompiled.
What is your Ride version ?
If you have a recent one, you have to ckeck on the "LD Linker/Libraires/Use OLD Precompiled" option in your Ride project.

Yves

# 4   2010-01-22 11:59:35 Contest bundle : Miscellaneous !!!

Boy Bautista

Hi Yves,

Thanks for your reply. I'll try your suggestion and give you a feedback soon.
I'm really interested to make this project work which will save my time to expand this further.

Thanks,

Boy

Board footer