/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / SysTick in Toggle Primer1 without CircleOS

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2010-01-07 19:27:27 SysTick in Toggle Primer1 without CircleOS

jabe

SysTick in Toggle Primer1 without CircleOS

Have fooled arround with the code without success. Have used the original Toggle and added the following functions from CircleOS 3.8:
- void NVIC_Configuration( void ) //and changed to CectorTab_ROM
- void SysTick_Configuration( void ) // and "enabled" SysTick_CounterCmd() and  SysTick_ITConfig( ENABLE );
- void SysTickHandler( void )

In the main while (1) it is no problem toggle the LEDs. If the SysTick_ITConfig( ENABLE ); is executed an interrupt will be fired after the "reload time" but it will crach the program and never find the SysTickHandler().

I have put in the same GREEN_LED toggle in the CircleOS 3.8 without any problems. The  SysTick_ITConfig( ENABLE ) is however removed but the Systick works anyway. In CircleOS 3.7 this function existed. What is happening?

Can someone help?!

Jabe

# 2   2010-01-08 08:31:14 SysTick in Toggle Primer1 without CircleOS

yrt
Administrator
Website

Re: SysTick in Toggle Primer1 without CircleOS

Hi Jabe,

The systick management changed a little from Circle V3.7 to 3.8 due to the ST library version change, for ARM CMSIS standard compatibility.

What is your Ride version, and is the toggle example extracted from this version ?

Yves
Yves

# 3   2010-01-08 14:41:19 SysTick in Toggle Primer1 without CircleOS

jabe

My Ride version is 7.22.09.0203. I have found the problem! I did name my handler to "void SysTickHandler( void )" but when looking in the map-file there was also another handler named SysTick_Handler. I did rename my handler to SysTick_Handler and then it works. However after the renaming there is still 2 handlers in the map-file!? In the stm32f10x_nvic.h there is just the SysTick_Handler. In STM32F10x_LIB-files (In Ride\lib\ARM\STM32F10x_LIB) there is no SysTick_Handler, only SysTickHandler. According to properties it should be $(RkitLib)\ARM? How do I know where $(RkitLib) is located? I am (still) confused!

Jabe

# 4   2010-01-13 07:42:49 SysTick in Toggle Primer1 without CircleOS

yrt
Administrator
Website

The $(RlitLib) environment variable is pointing on your Ride installation folder, which is by default : "C:\Program Files\Raisonance\Ride\Lib"

Board footer