/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Error in building MEMS Project

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2008-10-20 13:30:18 Error in building MEMS Project (project: MEMS Data Logger 1.0)

Cortex2008

Error in building MEMS Project (project: MEMS Data Logger 1.0)

Hi i getting following error while building Datalogger

Building E:\STM3210_Primer\MEMS-Data-Logger-1.0\DataLoggerExe.rapp
Running : LD
\arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb  -Wl,-T -Xlinker "E:\STM3210_Primer\MEMS-Data-Logger-1.0\objdebug\DataLoggerExe.elf.ld" -u _start -Wl,-static -Wl,--gc-sections -nostartfiles -Wl,-Map -Xlinker "E:\STM3210_Primer\MEMS-Data-Logger-1.0\objdebug\DataLoggerExe.map"   
c:/program files/raisonance/ride/arm-gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.2.0/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: region FLASH is full (E:\STM3210_Primer\MEMS-Data-Logger-1.0\objdebug\DataLoggerExe.elf section .text) 
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status 

Build failed

please help

mpd

# 2   2008-10-21 08:12:12 Error in building MEMS Project (project: MEMS Data Logger 1.0)

matloub

Re: Error in building MEMS Project (project: MEMS Data Logger 1.0)

Hi

Can you confirm that after downloading this project you have made any change.
I made a trial and the only problem I had was the fact that the folder is on read only.

Here is what I can suggest, download these files again.
After unzipping the folder take off the read only property of the folder and run the project.
Try to bbuild and let us know the result.

If this does not work can you let us know the version of Ride7 and RKit-ARM you use.

Matloub

# 3   2008-10-23 19:02:17 Error in building MEMS Project (project: MEMS Data Logger 1.0)

Cortex2008

matloub :

Hi

Can you confirm that after downloading this project you have made any change.
I made a trial and the only problem I had was the fact that the folder is on read only.

Here is what I can suggest, download these files again.
After unzipping the folder take off the read only property of the folder and run the project.
Try to bbuild and let us know the result.

If this does not work can you let us know the version of Ride7 and RKit-ARM you use.

Matloub

Hi matloub

i have not made any chanages in origanal code , I have using RIDE  7.00.0002, RKIT ARM 1.01.0002 supplied by stm32 primer.
I have  taken off folder read only properties option  but still getting  same message.

Building E:\STM3210_Primer\MEMS-Data-Logger-1.0_NEW\DataLoggerExe.rapp
Running : LD
\arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb  -Wl,-T -Xlinker "E:\STM3210_Primer\MEMS-Data-Logger-1.0_NEW\objdebug\DataLoggerExe.elf.ld" -u _start -Wl,-static -Wl,--gc-sections -nostartfiles -Wl,-Map -Xlinker "E:\STM3210_Primer\MEMS-Data-Logger-1.0_NEW\objdebug\DataLoggerExe.map"   
c:/program files/raisonance/ride/arm-gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.2.0/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: region FLASH is full (E:\STM3210_Primer\MEMS-Data-Logger-1.0_NEW\objdebug\DataLoggerExe.elf section .text) 
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status 

Build failed

mpd

# 4   2009-09-14 12:28:28 Error in building MEMS Project (project: MEMS Data Logger 1.0)

kezolino

Hi to all,

I'm newbie, trying to download this program to primer 2 with OS 3.8, and after compiling i had just 2 led's on top of unit blinking. Screen doesn't change at all and unit is blocked.

Anybody here to help me with informations, if this program work on your unit, what's OS you are ising, what SD card is used.

I tried to install 4GB SD card, and unit blocked during configuration of SD card from OS menu.

Thanks, I appreciated your help.

Rgds,
Damir

Board footer