/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / STM Primer 2 CAD/3D Files

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2009-07-22 05:20:18 STM Primer 2 CAD/3D Files

djperalta

STM Primer 2 CAD/3D Files

Hi Primer Community,

I have a question about obtaining CAD files for the STM Primer 2.  I am working on a project where we are developing a prototype by using the STM Primer 2 as our base.  We are going to be re-skinning the current internals that are found in the current Primer. 

Does anyone know where I can obtain CAD/3D files for both the internal parts, and the plastic skin? 

Any help would be much appreciated! 

Best,

Dominic

Last edited by djperalta (2009-07-22 05:20:44)

# 2   2009-07-22 07:14:42 STM Primer 2 CAD/3D Files

ShadowPhoenix

Re: STM Primer 2 CAD/3D Files

You could... not spam in three threads at once for a start.

# 3   2009-07-22 07:16:33 STM Primer 2 CAD/3D Files

djperalta

I did not know which category this question fit in, so i placed it in all of them.  Im sorry that it bothers you so, that the same question is in 3 spots.  No need to be upset about it, we are all here to work together right, why else would we be on a forum like this? 

I did delete them just so it causes no harm, but I never meant to "spam"...just thought the more people who see the question, the better the chances might be at finding an answer.  Thanks.

Last edited by djperalta (2009-07-22 07:19:26)

# 4   2009-07-22 09:46:58 STM Primer 2 CAD/3D Files

Francis
Administrator

The question (to be studied case by case) concerns Raisonance, and we will answer by email. On the principle, everything is possible as long as it does not hurt Raisonance (owner of the files), nor ST.

# 5   2009-07-22 17:53:36 STM Primer 2 CAD/3D Files

ShadowPhoenix

djperalta :

I did not know which category this question fit in, so i placed it in all of them.  Im sorry that it bothers you so, that the same question is in 3 spots.  No need to be upset about it, we are all here to work together right, why else would we be on a forum like this? 

I did delete them just so it causes no harm, but I never meant to "spam"...just thought the more people who see the question, the better the chances might be at finding an answer.  Thanks.

Sorry for being upset about it, I used to be an admin on the forums (which were bigger than this) and we'd get all types of triple posters...

But yeah, glad we resolved it.

As for your question... the gerber files contains the dimensions of the actual board (inside) and the battery PDF should have it's dimensions so you can recreate your files from that if raisonance doesn't release them.

# 6   2009-07-22 18:41:43 STM Primer 2 CAD/3D Files

djperalta

Francis :

The question (to be studied case by case) concerns Raisonance, and we will answer by email. On the principle, everything is possible as long as it does not hurt Raisonance (owner of the files), nor ST.

Thank you Francis!  I appreciate all the help that Raisonance is providing.  Look forward to speaking with you soon.  Best,

Dominic

Board footer