/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Changing contest dates???

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2007-11-27 22:27:06 Changing contest dates???

quagmire

Changing contest dates???

Since it looks like there are a lot of folks who will not be able to get these units until 2012 (from the Mouser web site), are there any plans on pushing the contest deadline back to give folks who do not have a unit to work, with a chance to use it, or is the contest only really open to the elect few who got one of the first 200 units made?

I think that I may speak for more than myself.  I have had one on order for a while and it has not shipped.  The slip is delivery time puts myself and others like me at a distinct disadvantage for being able to have the time to make a contest entry work.  There is only so much that can be done with a simulator....

Thanks for your time

Stuck in SimulatorLand

# 2   2007-11-28 06:25:23 Changing contest dates???

Francis
Administrator

Re: Changing contest dates???

At the moment, 4000 units have been shipped by Raisonance to ST. 2000 more will be received by ST at mid December. Hopefully, there will be some stock at the distributors by this date.
For the Contest, we agree that the non-availability reduces the development time. We will discuss this issue.
Our goal was to close the submission before the Embedded Show in Nuremberg in order to ask the visitors for their opinion about the submitted projects (may be a vote?). Therefore, it is difficult to decide to postpone the schedule...

Board footer