/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / DRAW_DisplayTemp availability...

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2009-05-11 19:59:54 DRAW_DisplayTemp availability...

logictechs

DRAW_DisplayTemp availability...

Hi,

In the online documentation it shows a DRAW_DisplayTemp function.  When I try to use it, it will not work.  Further investigation shows the circle_api.h file does not contain this function.  DRAW_DisplayVbat works great!  Is the documentation discussing a function not yet released?  Thanks!

# 2   2009-05-14 08:12:28 DRAW_DisplayTemp availability...

Francis
Administrator

Re: DRAW_DisplayTemp availability...

It has been added, then removed, then added again, then.... the reason was the lack of stability/accuracy of the internal temperature sensor.  I believe that the function is just commented out in the source files of CircleOS.

# 3   2009-05-14 12:04:56 DRAW_DisplayTemp availability...

logictechs

Re: DRAW_DisplayTemp availability...

Hi Francis,

Thanks for the reply.  I've been using the UTIL_GetTemp function and see the instability problem.  It can be "cleaned" a bit by doing a couple readings and getting an average of them.  The DRAW_DisplayTemp function are not in the circle_api.h or circle_api.c I have.  I have 3.7 OS. 

Guess I'll continue my quest for temperature function through 1-wire functionality searching.  Have any suggestions for 1-wire function adding?  Thanks!

Board footer