/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Primer2 CircleOS hangs after adding an application

Username:     
Password:     

Forum
  • Index
  •  » circleOS
  •  » Primer2 CircleOS hangs after adding an application

# 1   2009-05-11 12:21:24 Primer2 CircleOS hangs after adding an application

logictechs

Primer2 CircleOS hangs after adding an application

Hi,

I received my Primer2 with CircleOS 3.4.  I downloaded 3.7 and loaded it in the Primer2 with RFlasher7.  When I load an application downloaded from this site using the add_to_Circle.bat file in the Release directories the Primer2 goes dark and will not start until I reset it using the function in RFlasher7.  I used the Restore Primer2 Circle Factory batch file in the Ride7 7.16 directory.  Applications load correctly but I have Circle OS 3.4 again.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

# 2   2009-05-11 13:55:36 Primer2 CircleOS hangs after adding an application

Francis
Administrator

Re: Primer2 CircleOS hangs after adding an application

If you download the upgrade (Primer2_Upgrade.zip) from this page:
    http://www.stm32circle.com/resources/upgrade.php
you will find two batch files:
   1.   Program_Primer2_CircleOS_only.bat
   2.   Restore_Primer2_Circle_Factory.bat
The first one will install V3.7 without any application, and the scond one will install the same CircleOS V3.7 with a set of 15 applications.
Now if you want to debug one of your application (from RIDE7), you will have to copy the elf file (Primer2_Circle.elf) in your \Program Files\Raisonance\Ride\Lib\ARM\CircleOS\ directory.
If after launching one of this batch file, you don't have V3.7, please let me know (but I hope their contents is correct...).

# 3   2009-05-11 15:40:04 Primer2 CircleOS hangs after adding an application

logictechs

Hi Francis,

Thanks for the help.  I now have 3.7 with the apps.  Problem I have now is when I use the add to circle batch program in a release folder of a test app I made is it displays an Error 103: Error reported by the DTC.  Thanks again!

# 4   2009-05-11 19:06:16 Primer2 CircleOS hangs after adding an application

logictechs

Disregard last post.  Upgrading Ride7 and RKit-ARM to 7.18.0903 from the Raisonance site fixed the problem.  Thanks!

• Index
  •  » circleOS
  •  » Primer2 CircleOS hangs after adding an application

Board footer