/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / external spi usage

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2009-04-15 10:26:03 external spi usage

Saulis

external spi usage

Hello team,

I need to connect nrf24l01 transceiver. It uses spi and some control pins. Well it is one of three modules planned on the extension board... the main question is: do i need to modify circleos to disable microphone channel?

for now i'm thinking to use F2013 uC, to get some extra pins for digital lines and to convert SPI to I2C. in documentation there is no other devices operating on external I2C(missed something?).

P.S. In primer2 documentation, extension pin AUDIO_I2S2_WS is described bad, according to STM32F103VE datasheet it is SPI2_NSS/I2S2_WS/I2C2_SMBA/USART3_CK/TIM1_BKIN

# 2   2009-04-15 12:20:22 external spi usage

Francis
Administrator

Re: external spi usage

The signals of the SPI2 (AUDIO_I2S_xxx) are also connected to the stw5094A and used to record voice (see the dictaphone project and audio.c file). If you don't use this feature (recording), you can use SPI2 on the extension connector.

Try to restore the SPI2 state in order to keep the dictaphone application working when you leave your own application (but it could be that everything is automatically well configured when you launche the dictaphone application).

Board footer