/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Non Circle_OS application

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2008-06-13 00:39:04 Non Circle_OS application

armaniake

Non Circle_OS application

I have developed an I2C stack that works well on an IAR board, and not that well under Circle_OS. I have started on the Primer in fact, but I had clock issues among other things.

Now, I would like to port my IAR code on the Primer runing no Circle_OS. I see no reason why this should not work then on the Primer. I suppose this should be possible without too much trouble.

I would need to use the LCD though. Could someone indicate me by any chance what include need to be done and what .c file need to be compiled to use the functions to draw on the LCD? I have tried, and I have included the circle_api.h file but the linker gives me trouble "undefined reference to "ptrCircle_API"

Thanks

P.S.: Is my idea of porting an IAR based application on the Primer a complete utopia? Do you think I should watch out certain things specific to the Primer (question at $10,000,000, I suppose)

# 2   2008-06-13 06:45:03 Non Circle_OS application

matloub

Re: Non Circle_OS application

Hi

The lcd.c and other source files have been written for working with the circleOS.
If you want to use them without circleOS it is possible but not directly.
I mean you can not include circle_api.h because it refers to element defined in hard by the circleOS such as ptrCircle_API.
So you need to make your own definitions and to be able to compile without including the circle (*.h) files.

Best regards,
Matloub

# 3   2008-06-13 14:00:23 Non Circle_OS application

armaniake

Re: Non Circle_OS application

Make sense...

This would be much work.

Thanks guys

Board footer