/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / The original title for this thread should have been

Username:     
Password:     

Forum
  • Index
  •  » Comments
  •  » The original title for this thread should have been

# 1   2009-04-04 17:48:24 The original title for this thread should have been

jetcode

The original title for this thread should have been

cannot playback in RecWav application ... I can't find where I loaded that project from but moving on.

I am using a 2G PNY microSD card. I remember having memory problems with another platform because 2G clusters are 32k wide instead of 4k wide. I perused the file system but haven't analyzed each line of code yet.

I now have the PlayWav application up in Ride7 (debug) and all I get for any file I select .wav or .rec is a sine wave (more like a distorted sine wave) and lockout from CircleOS. I have to execute a start to reprogram the flash and run to clear the program and get to CircleOs. I am new to this platform is there a better reset mechanism in case of lockup? Also I had to move the .elf files to the proper location as requested by project path. Curious are all applications to be built and executed in release mode only? Is there a .bat loader for the released version? I couldn't find it.

Are there any beginner materials to get more familiar with the debug/release processes?
Joe

# 2   2009-04-04 19:11:23 The original title for this thread should have been

Francis
Administrator

Re: The original title for this thread should have been

Did you reprogram your Primer with CircleOS 3.7 ? The RecWav application works only with the last published CircleOS (published also last Thursday).

# 3   2009-04-05 06:50:33 The original title for this thread should have been

jetcode

The CircleOS release I am using is 3.7.1

# 4   2009-04-05 07:59:27 The original title for this thread should have been

Francis
Administrator

3.7.1 is the correct version. We used different 2G SD card and we didn't have such problems.
Did you try the USB-MS to check the access to the SD card (it's now embedded in the main menu) ?

# 5   2009-04-05 19:38:07 The original title for this thread should have been

jetcode

Francis,

I was able to get the USB mass storage working perfectly and read the STM32 based SD card on my Vista x64 platform. I need to get the STM32 Pro version because I need the extension adapter and I want the ability to break during a hang. I have some great applications that I've been wanting to develop for several years now. I am impressed by the OS. It's clean, well written, and simple in design. All the signs of a quality product.

I need to spend more time getting inside to the OS to get the answers I am looking for.

Thanks,
Joe

Last edited by jetcode (2009-04-06 03:34:44)

# 6   2009-04-06 06:39:34 The original title for this thread should have been

Francis
Administrator

I was able to get the USB mass storage working perfectly

Ok. Thus the problem is NOT within the SD card. USB-MS and the dictaphone call the same routines.

I need to get the STM32 Pro version

It is available from the Raisonance web site:
http://www.mcu-raisonance.com/~stm32-pr … 4d47e.html

Note that Raisonance will soon resell the extension boards only (packaged by 10). They should be available in week 17.

# 7   2009-04-06 20:30:19 The original title for this thread should have been

jetcode

I did a fresh flash of 3.7.1 and was able to navigate the menus to find and execute both PlayWav and RecWav. The applications work as expected.

Last edited by jetcode (2009-04-06 22:25:26)

• Index
  •  » Comments
  •  » The original title for this thread should have been

Board footer