/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Same problem is occured again.

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2007-11-27 02:42:09 Same problem is occured again.

LEEHwaYong

Same problem is occured again.

I wrote "My Device have some problem(OPI Driver)" before.
I saw the answer "it may be a hardware problem" but have not binocuar or hardware debugger.

So i buy the another one STM32 Primer v1.2.
And i test again my project what use not original device library hex-file.
But after that uploaded and executed my project,
cannot read stm32's IdCode with ride7 and command line tools.

Accurately, It was problem with my project.

I make a project like below.

1.i copied device library source file to another folder( project\device_src )

2. used project manager file of GPIO device example
  and set the project setting with no use default stm32 device library

3. setted include and library forder to my project
    because i wanted edit device driver with moved device library source file.

3. linked device library source file and GPIO's device example source file

4. project setting is like below

Application Options
    Device is STM32F103RBT6
    Processor's Boot mode is RAM
Advanced ARM Options
    Debug Tool RLink
    Code and Data Offset 0x0
    Start Mode is main()
LD Linker
   StartUp
        Use default Startup YES
   Script
        Use Default Script File No
        (( Script file is used in the CircleOS 1.6 what named Circle.ld ))
   Libraries
       Checked All expansional libraries are not use 

And i compiled completly with ride7 and uploaded binary by ride7's debug sequence.

And executed binary one time on the debug session.

I guess this process occured problem that  RLink's driver is broken with this process.( driver in machine )

Only i can see this message 'Unable read IdCode'.

Of cource when i received machine it works correctly.

What can i do for this time. Can i repair that.

# 2   2007-11-27 07:30:44 Same problem is occured again.

Francis
Administrator

Re: Same problem is occured again.

Could you send your project to Raisonance (support@raisonance.com) to make us able to reproduce the issue?
In the past we have seen that setting some protection (ReadOut protection, watchdog) could lock the debugging. The latest release fixed partially this issue. We have also seen that a good solution to restart a device is to boot in RAM mode. Unfortunately, the STM32 Primer does not feature a jumper to boot in RAM mode. But if you look at the schematic, you will find that the "boot0" pin is pulled down by a 0 ohm resistance(R42). Removing this resistance could allow to restart (once a "cool" program burned in the FLASH, you will have then to solder it again).
I guess the setting of the GPIO you implemented coud be the source ofthe problem. Perhaps you "killed" the JTAG access".
Just a thought: I understood from another post that another user had a problem because of the "shutdow" command (pin PC13). Probably he set it low in his program. The workaround to restart was to keep pushed the button...

# 3   2007-11-28 06:21:28 Same problem is occured again.

LEEHwaYong

Re: Same problem is occured again.

Francis :

Could you send your project to Raisonance (support@raisonance.com) to make us able to reproduce the issue?
In the past we have seen that setting some protection (ReadOut protection, watchdog) could lock the debugging. The latest release fixed partially this issue. We have also seen that a good solution to restart a device is to boot in RAM mode. Unfortunately, the STM32 Primer does not feature a jumper to boot in RAM mode. But if you look at the schematic, you will find that the "boot0" pin is pulled down by a 0 ohm resistance(R42). Removing this resistance could allow to restart (once a "cool" program burned in the FLASH, you will have then to solder it again).
I guess the setting of the GPIO you implemented coud be the source ofthe problem. Perhaps you "killed" the JTAG access".
Just a thought: I understood from another post that another user had a problem because of the "shutdow" command (pin PC13). Probably he set it low in his program. The workaround to restart was to keep pushed the button...

Thanks for your help~!
First, I will send my project folder.
please check your mail.
Thanks you.

Board footer