/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Error while opening RIDE 7

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2009-03-12 03:20:31 Error while opening RIDE 7

pitu82

Error while opening RIDE 7

Hi guys,
           I am extremely new to STM32 Primer. I initially downloaded the RIDE 7 frm the raisonnance web site and it started giving me an error" error in line 2 automation server cannot create the object". then I again uninstalled it and downloaded the CD image frm the resources I again encounter the same error. is it something normal or is it only happening with me . I am using Vista....

Regards,
Pete

Last edited by pitu82 (2009-03-12 03:21:54)

# 2   2009-03-12 08:08:01 Error while opening RIDE 7

Bruno
Software Engineer
Website

Re: Error while opening RIDE 7

Hi Pete,

It is difficult to have a clear understanding of your problem in remote. This is obviously a problem which should not happen.
This message can occur if --for some reason-- scripts are not allowed to create objects related to your Windows system and objetcs that access the file system.

Please check that you installed Ride7 and it RKit-ARM with administrator privileges. Also that you execute Ride7 with administrator privileges.

Another thing to check is that all script blockers should be disabled (antivirus, anti spywares etc).

In any case let us know if you managed to fix this issue, as other Ride7 users may have the same problem.

Regards,
Bruno

-- Bruno Richard, Ph.D.

Board footer