/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / ARM9 based development board?

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2008-08-21 07:07:01 ARM9 based development board?

wuke

ARM9 based development board?

I do not know whether this is a right place to ask this question, but I do expect to get some help...
So apologize if my post is at a wrong place...
I am a newbie in the embedded field, for my school course I am looking around for an ARM9 S3C24x0 based development kit, with LCD or better TFT connection, a SD/MMC slot(s) or IDE. And in addition, as a newbie, I'd like it to be inexpensive and easy enough to operate, Does anyone here have some experiences with such a thing? If does, please give me some recommendations and tell me where I can get one. Many many thanks!!!

# 2   2008-08-22 06:34:30 ARM9 based development board?

wuke

Re: ARM9 based development board?

Hi all, I finally found one kit named MONO2410 yesterday at developmentboard.net. I think it would be perfect for me. The board is nice, it meets all of my requiremenst, and contains all the necessary accessaries. The company in China would provide me English instruction files, so I can modify it by myself in the future and learn more about the embedded things. And the price is really low, China alway has so many cheap things, maybe you guys should try this http://www.developmentboard.net next time when you need some boards.

Board footer