/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / hard to control

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2008-03-07 19:52:59 hard to control

syin

hard to control

Hi Troy,

I tried you game, but I can't control it, it always hit left barrier when turning right. Can you give me some tips?

Regards,
Sean

# 2   2008-03-07 20:26:37 hard to control

kevinccc

Re: hard to control

I tried this, look nice, but it is hard to pass the bridge. how did you guys do?

# 3   2008-03-07 22:14:10 hard to control

tybos

Hi Sean & Kevin,

Apparently, there is a bug.
You should have to enter Play mode first and then go to Practice mode ....
(I will take a look at it and make a fix in the week-end)

So first of all, I recommand to go in Practice mode to get used to the control, you will be able to try the lateral deplacement and the vertical one without hitting anything.
For kevin, when in Practice mode, you will see the real time altitude of your ship. In the game you will need to be at altitude 1 or 2 to go under a bridge and 3 or 4 to go over stones (there will be some stones on your way ...).

The control is voluntarily sensitive to show the MEMS sensitiveness so you won't need to lean your primer more than a couple of degrees to have a consequent lateral speed.

When you feel you control the ship effectively, you can start the game, pass under first bridge, and enjoy the landscape !!

Thank you for having given me some feedback !

Tybos

Last edited by tybos (2008-03-08 10:16:28)

# 4   2008-03-08 10:29:21 hard to control

tybos

OK, I just released a 1.2 version which fixes bugs you experienced.
I also added a Reset entry in the menu to let you set again the MEMS settings if you're not comfortable with the first you set !!

Hope you will enjoy my game now !
Regards
Tybos

Board footer