/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Primer2 + MB850

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2012-09-07 10:33:10 Primer2 + MB850

Fix_Metal

Primer2 + MB850

Hello everybody. I'm trying to figure out how to make the MB850 add-on board be programmed (and usable).
As for SimpleMAC guide, there should be an App inside CircleOS called ZB-test or something for displaying nodes joined in a star-network topology. I think it'd be using the SUN-PLANET example from SimpleMAC library.
The fact I worked on the Primer2 in the very first period of STM32 discovery and I deleted the original firmware therefore. I installed CircleOS 4.2 and there's no trace of the app for the MB850 usage.
Since manuals suggests the compatibility of Primer2 as a Virtual COM Port (I think it should be recognized with ST Virtual COM Port drivers, not the FTDI ones, since there's no FTDI chip in it), I thought it should have been available a Primer2 firmware for the STM321F103VET uC that will act as a Virtual COM relay, just as it's used in the MB950 and MB951 boards.
Is there really a firmware to do so? I thought it to be an app of CircleOS but it's not. I found a project for EVO Primer in the Project section that let's you have it as a Virtual COM handler, but that's it.
I'm sure there's more than this.
ANybody out there knows the truth? big_smile

Board footer