/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / USB flash MSC

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2011-05-21 10:04:40 USB flash MSC

esat

USB flash MSC

Hi all
I am new  to STM32 cortex M3 ; I used 103 and 105 is some project while ago ; it is good MCU.
I need to add to my board a host USB , where a USB flashpen could be stuck to the board, my problem that I could not t find that how can I create a txt file and store a data inside it , then transfer it to the USB pen.
Could anyone guide me how to start , please?
Also which device is suitable for this application? 103? OR 105?

Thank you in advanced
Esat

# 2   2011-07-13 11:27:59 USB flash MSC

jonmark

Re: USB flash MSC

I've been switching back and forth between the two USB-modes, trying to find the right mediaplayer for handling my MP3s and transferring them to my Fuze.

Today I noticed I had two versions of certain MP3s on my player, so I connected the player to my computer (Windows XP) to delete the duplicates. But I could only find the files one time on the player.

I ended up deleting the folder that contained all the number by the artist, including the artists-folder, checked that it was deleted, and disconnected the player.

Much to my amazement, when the Fuze restarted, the player still showed the songs on the player, but this time, only once.

Then I tried switching USB-mode, and suddenly both the artist folder and the songs was visible on the computer!!!!

Looks like some files are visible only in MPT mode, and other files are visible only in MSC mode.

This goes for both songs, folders and playlist.

# 3   2011-08-16 11:15:23 USB flash MSC

hermandez

Hi . Can you tell me how to open , read/write on USB port in MFC ? A little sample ( or link ) will be very useful. Thanks .

# 4   2011-09-20 06:48:05 USB flash MSC

jonymac001

# The USB library that matches the device core:
USB_CM1.lib - for Cortex-M1 devices.
USB_CM3.lib - for Cortex-M3 devices.
USB_ARM_L.lib - for ARM7 or ARM9 devices.
# The FlashFile library that matches the device core:
FS_CM3.lib - for Cortex-M3 devices.
FS_ARM_L.lib - for ARM7 or ARM9 devices.

Board footer