/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / USB HID + MSD composite device

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2011-04-21 09:25:10 USB HID + MSD composite device

Giuseppe

USB HID + MSD composite device

Hi all,

I'm trying to convert the Mass storage example from ST to a composite device HID + MSD. I've added the HID example to the MSD example. Windows device manager recognises both device and the MSD is working correctly on endpoint 1 and 2. I've changed the HID example from endpoint 1 to endpoint 3. Even though device manager is recognising the hid interface correctly, I can't seem to send any data to it.

If I use the HID example on endpoint 1, it works fine.

I've tried to change the HID example from endpoint 1 to endpoint 3 and still I get no data from pc to device. I've seen that I don't get any complete transfer interrupt on other endpoints than endpoint 1.

Did someone had the same issue? Did someone found how to fix this?

Thank you in advance. (I'm looking for it for 2 weeks now)

# 2   2011-05-01 15:03:59 USB HID + MSD composite device

ics-lab

Re: USB HID + MSD composite device

Hi,
I'm looking for solution too. Were you able to solve the problem of merging MSD and HID device together?

--
Best Regards,
Piotr Zysek

# 3   2011-06-07 06:46:14 USB HID + MSD composite device

mafraf

Re: USB HID + MSD composite device

Quite late, but I'll answer - I started to build the composite device based on the original ST code and I canged all endpoints - MSD has endp1 in/out and joystick has endp2 in. With endp3 it didn't work. I think there is a bug in ST library (but not 100% sure) with the counter of maximum allowed and used endpoints
Martin

Board footer