/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Why it always said it can not find the file of Fat.elf and Circle.elf?

Username:     
Password:     

Forum
  • Index
  •  » circleOS
  •  » Why it always said it can not find the file of Fat.elf and Circle.elf?

# 1   2008-01-21 22:31:47 Why it always said it can not find the file of Fat.elf and Circle.elf?

lilisky

Why it always said it can not find the file of Fat.elf and Circle.elf?

I am the first time to use STM32, so I want to see the previous projects in order to understand the application of STM32. However, the circleOS in CD is version 1.0, so I downlode 1.7 from the internet. I change circleOS1.7 instead of  circleOS1.1, but when I ran the project, it always said could not find the file of Fat.elf and Circle.elf? The project ran in version 1.1 also report error. What's wrong with it? Can you help me, thank you!

# 2   2008-01-22 09:30:44 Why it always said it can not find the file of Fat.elf and Circle.elf?

lionel
Website

Re: Why it always said it can not find the file of Fat.elf and Circle.elf?

It seems there is a slight problem with the storage paths in Ride project files. The fact is that the path to Circle.elf and FAT.elf is not correctly rebuilt. The solution consists in removing Circle.elf and FAT.elf from your project tree and add them again. they can be found (typically) in C:\Program Files\Raisonance\Ride\Lib\ARM\CircleOS.

We will hopefully be able to fix that soon.

regards,
Lionel

# 3   2008-01-22 14:04:33 Why it always said it can not find the file of Fat.elf and Circle.elf?

lilisky

Thank you linonel, it works.

# 4   2008-04-23 09:54:04 Why it always said it can not find the file of Fat.elf and Circle.elf?

eric.xu21

remove the two file and add them from your Ride root directory

• Index
  •  » circleOS
  •  » Why it always said it can not find the file of Fat.elf and Circle.elf?

Board footer