/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / FastChart: suggestion

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2008-01-21 14:03:18 FastChart: suggestion

Francis
Administrator

FastChart: suggestion

The graphical display of the MEMS information is very powerful, but it would be nice to provide a menu that allows to fix the configuration of the FastChart example. When looking at the display of the MEMS information, double clicking switch the mode. That nice but annoying when you wish to analyze the MEMS behaviour, above all for shock detection....

# 2   2008-01-21 15:04:38 FastChart: suggestion

Stewee
Website

Re: FastChart: suggestion

Agreed, I had that problem, it kept changing mode when sat on a car seat for example - deuce that sounds sad doesn't it :-). 

I'll see what I can do. It would be good to get to grips with the menus anyway. Also it might be nice to stop or slow the chart when nothing is happening. The speed changes could be denoted by event marks or a change in chart color. Thanks for the interest.

Having said that the point of the application is to provide a simple demo of the library. If not careful the example could cease to be simple and become hard to follow quickly.

---

This changes are now in FastChart1.4.

Last edited by Stewee (2008-01-31 19:17:15)

( Please Give Blood http://www.blood.co.uk >50% can.  5% do. )

Board footer