/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Stm32F103rb Protokoll System Problem

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2011-02-11 13:48:49 Stm32F103rb Protokoll System Problem

Manax

Stm32F103rb Protokoll System Problem

Hi Guys

Several other forums can´t help me with this questtion so i hope here are the pros in stm32 programming wink

Got a Stm32f103rb µc in a development area and want to send data every 1 sec to my computer via Usart ( seriell).

It works fine and sends every sec the text "This is a test \n"
After a while it only sends   "This is a test " then a secound later  "\n This is a test"
This "random feature" wink walks through the whole test array  and i don´t know why it does so.

When i debug there is always the right value in my data register. But it sends another one.
Can you help?

Hmm no attachment possible for source code here ?

Will give it when its nessesary via pastebin

thk
mfg Jan

# 2   2011-03-25 09:43:35 Stm32F103rb Protokoll System Problem

pascal697

Re: Stm32F103rb Protokoll System Problem

Hello,

Yes, you need to give more information on this topic. Are you using interruptions ? Are you using polling ? Are you using DMA ? How do you perform the 1s timing ? And also, on the PC side, what do you use to display the incoming data on the serial link. Depending on the software you have on the PC, it can also explain such random feature. The fact is that you need any kind of protocole or oscilloscope on the line to understand where the pb lies (in the STM32 software or in the PC).

Board footer