/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / can't flash primer2

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2010-03-01 17:14:57 can't flash primer2

wkleunen

can't flash primer2

I have a problem with flashing my primer2, when using the commandline tool (cortex_pgm) to flash the stm32, i get the error:

!!! Error 403: Error: Execution out of debugging limitation: PC=0xE3530000

When flashing from the ride ide it does work. How can i make the cortex_pgm commandline tool to work ?

# 2   2010-03-02 08:55:57 can't flash primer2

VincentC
Administrator

Re: can't flash primer2

Hi,

I don't observe this problem here with the current version of the software.

For answering we will need to know the versions of both the Ride7 and RKit-ARM kits. (click "help"/"About")

We also need to know the complete cortex_pgm command-line that you invoke, and the complete output resulting from it. (does it fail right away, or after some operations?)

Finally, the address 0xE3530000 is very probably wrong, regardless of debugging limitations issues. I mean it would also not work if you had the unlimited version of the Primer. (maybe you would get a different error message but it would not work) That makes me think that there might be a problem with your application or hex file. Can you please check that after you program with Ride, then Power OFF and ON, the application executes correctly? Can you send us your hex file? (support@raisonance.com)

Best Regards,

Vincent

Board footer